Bell Bullitt Helmet Carbon - Matte
The newest iteration of the overwhelmingly popular Bell Bullitt Helmet, the Carbon boasts significantly reduced weight and undeniable style.
Birthed from an industrial design thesis at the University of Cincinnati from student Chad Hodge, the Bell Bullitt helmet draws its inspiration from the original Bell Star helmet, first produced in 1966 and the very first full-face racing helmet. Initially contacting Bell with early sketches, Hodge continued without word from Bell Helmets regarding his design. Eventually, Hodge completed a final, hand-built product to show off. Hodge's final prototype received overwhelmingly enthusiastic responses from the motorcycling community and was contacted by Bell Helmets to determine if he wanted to make his design a reality. The Bell Bullitt Helmet is the product of Hodge's desire to craft a motorcycle helmet he'd like to own.
Manufactured with the finest materials and with the utmost attention to detail, the Bell Bullitt helmet provides an exceptional fit, creating the perfect helmet for riders after a vintage look with modern, full-face protection and modern features such as five air intake ports and one exhaust port. With its sumptuous micro-suede interior fabric with leather trimmed interior, it is as comfy as it gets. Its overall look features an ultra low-profile design to avoid that 'bobble-head' look. With an enormous eye port, the Bell Bullitt helmet also offers and unparalleled field of vision for a full-face, modern lid.
The Bell Bullitt represents a natural progression of Bell's retro-obsession they put into the best-selling 3/4 helmet called the Custom 500. The Bullitt Carbon in Matte Black comes with a Clear Bubble Shield and an additional Flat Silver Iridium Shield. You can also choose to add another style bubble shield or a flat visor to complete the look and function. Pick and choose as you see fit to your needs.
The Bullitt also comes with a standard five-year warranty through Bell Helmets.
- Low-profile carbon composite shell
- Multi-density EPS liner
- Removable, washable, and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-ring closure with leather pull tab
- Three shell 3 EPS system
- Five metal mesh intake vents with one real exhaust vent
- 3D-cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- Clear Bubble Shield and an additional Flat Silver Iridium Shield
- Accessory shields available for a personalized look
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- DOT and ECE 22.05 Certified