Maple Kevlar-Lined Selvedge Denim
Revival has one driving principle that our clients have come to expect......you don't have to give up form to get proper modern function. This means that even when talking safety gear, that you don't have to give up safety for fashion. The good people at Maple Motorcycle Jeans agree.
This fine product design and idea comes out of the UK driven by a driven, pure, honest entrepeneur named Dave Fairbairn. Dave started Maple as a pet project and it has grown into a phenomen that few in the motorcycle world could not kick themselves for coming up with first. Maple makes riding jeans that combine 13.5 oz raw selvedge denim with soft terry knit DuPont Kevlar internal lining. The combination is both handsome and fantastically effective at keeping your skin safe in the unfortunate event that you find yourself on the wrong side of your machine.
These are such a great looking and fitting pair of jeans that you'll actually want to wear them....even when you're not riding your bike. Did we mention they are comfortable too!?
To develop this fine product Maple partnered with top London designer, Satish Tailor to conceive a design that had universal appeal to the vintage and modern riders of today. Each pair of the lined Maple jeans includes externally invisible pockets for the included removable CE approved knee and hip armor.
Maple's innovative design allows their armor reinforced jeans to look just like the premium jeans you'd find in many high end denim stores, but go one step further by providing you with the confidence that comes from wearing protection while riding your motorcycle so get yours ordered today.
* Revival stocks in-house all sizes listed on our site and if you can select them in our store then they are ready for immediate shipment!
** You can also buy these unlined at a discount to be worn as everyday street jeans.
*** Universal 36" inseam allows for choice between wearing a turn-up, or can easily be hemmed to a custom length
- Shrink to fit 13.5 oz Kurabo Selvedge Denim, wears and fades to a pattern unique to each rider
- Button Fly for easy access
- Angled ticket pocket for easy access in riding position
- Over 60% coverage of DuPont™ Kevlar® lining, covers high probability abrasion zones
- High rear rise, helps keep lower back covered in riding position
- Vintage cinch keeps jeans snug in the back
- Brace/suspender buttons allow for jeans to remain in position even when crouched over the gas tank
- Forcefield CE approved knee and hip armour is removable and included with every pair
- 36" inseam allows for choice between wearing a turn-up, or can easily be hemmed to a custom length
See more: Selvedge